Women often face unique challenges and circumstances throughout their lives. That’s why we’ve launched a new education center that looks at different financial topics from a woman’s perspective. Money management, navigating the business world, the financial implications of marriage and raising a family, as well as retirement, estate, and investment planning — these are just some of the topics that we’ll explore.
When you begin the journey of taking charge of your financial life remember and repeat the Women’s Money Mantra.
1. You don’t have to have it all together. Just start
2. It’s okay not to know, as long as you are willing to learn
3. If in doubt reach out and find a professional you LIKE and likes you not just your money
4. There are no stupid questions just complicated answers, keep asking
5. When they say “Just trust me” run the other way and find another advisor
Each month we will provide you with a new article that pertains just to women and the different challenges you may face. To receive these articles, please subscribe to our Women’s Newsletter below!
If you would like to schedule a complimentary tax or financial consultation, please call us at (309) 808-2224.