McBeath Tax and Financial Services is proud to offer the best value for professional tax return preparation in Bloomington/Normal. Our team of tax preparers specialize in a personalized, consultative approach to preparing an accurate return while ensuring our clients have the lowest possible tax burden.
When you choose McBeath Tax and Financial Services to prepare your tax return, you are entitled to two meetings directly with a tax preparer. The first appointment is to consult, collect your tax documents and explore your situation. After your information is received, an experienced preparer will finalize your return and then a second tax preparer reviews each return for accuracy. Our two-step process ensures an accurate return, where our clients are assured they receive every entitled deduction. McBeath Tax compliments it’s combined decades of tax experience and training with some of the most sophisticated software in the industry. Finally, before filing your return, we will review every line item with you and answer any questions you may have.
Our Value Tax Preparation Pricing
Our basic income tax preparation fee is $179 and includes your Federal and Illinois State return with e-file. If you’ve never tried our service, give us a call. We offer an $80 discount your first year of tax return preparation!
Items Included at No Extra Charge
- Federal and Illinois State Tax Return with E-File
- 1040 Including Schedule A and D (Itemization and Capital Gains)
- Personal Income Sources (Wage Income, Interest, Dividends, Capital Gains, Social Security, Pensions, IRA’s, Alimony)
- Itemized Expenses (Medical Expenses, Real Estate Taxes, Mortgage Interest, Charitable Contributions, etc.)
- IRA and HSA Contributions
- Education Credits, Dependent Care Expenses, Child Tax Credit, etc.
- Complimentary Extensions
- Digital copies available upon request at no additional charge
Additional Tax Services Available and Transparent Pricing
We realize some clients have more complex returns than others. Below are items subject to additional fees due to the extra time and knowledge required to prepare these forms/schedules. This is not a complete list, but these are the most common forms.
|Schedule C (Business Income)||$100|
|Schedule E (Rental Income)||$125|
|Schedule F (Farm Income)||$100|
|ACA (Affordable Care Act Penalty)||$50|
|Form 8829 (Home Business Use)||$45|
|K-1 (Partnership Distributions and some Investments)||$100|
|Earned Income Credit||$35|
Extra Value Beyond Tax Preparation
When choosing a tax preparation firm, most individuals would decide based upon a simple few factors. The overall price and accurately preparing a return that reflects the lowest possible tax burden are probably the most important factors. For years, we’ve exceeded these expectations, providing an incredible value. We’ve continued to grow professionally and find even more ways to provide value for our clients. Here are a few of the extra benefits our customers have come to expect from us at no charge:
- Private and Professional Office Environment – In addition to a conveniently located, year-round office with private meeting rooms, our clients are greeted by name with a warm smile and an offer of coffee, tea, soda, or bottled water.
- Client Appreciation Events – McBeath Tax enjoys our relationship with our financial and tax clients. We often invite our clients to special complimentary events, whether it’s a Christmas open house or a full-fledged night of entertainment.
- Monthly Newsletter and Financial Education – In our efforts to continue to build a relationship, our clients will receive pertinent information throughout the year.
- Community Contribution – Whether it’s McLean County Chamber of Commerce, our booth at the McLean County Senior Expo, supporting the Humane Society of Central Illinois, Toys for Tots or other worthwhile causes, as a locally owned business in Bloomington/Normal, we are committed to supporting our community.
- Privacy Protection and Security – McBeath Tax adheres to the strictest security measures in protecting our clients from cyber attacks as well as physical compromise of personally sensitive data. We employ ADT security systems as well as a long-term, trusted staff with your sensitive documents. Also, McBeath Tax invests thousands of dollars with technology firms every year in maintaining strict security protocol.
- Chartered Financial Consultant Tax Review – One of the ways McBeath Tax has had the largest impacts on individual clients happens to occur during the review portion of tax returns. Krista McBeath is a Chartered Financial Consultant and often during a routine tax review she uncovers considerable potential tax saving strategies as well as areas of financial concern. Follow up sessions have often led to a more secure financial position with a lesser tax burden.
- Financial Tracking Software – Through our affiliate company, McBeath Financial Group, McBeath Tax has access to some of the most sophisticated and high-powered financial tracking software available. As a special bonus, we are offering our tax clients, FREE for One year, full access to this proprietary financial tracking software account! This $29 a month value software will renew annually, free of charge as long as an individual remains a tax client!
What Are Others Saying About Us?
There’s no doubt that we are proud of providing a premiere tax return service at a competitive price. We are very thankful for our customers that we serve and their warm praise. Please see for yourself what others have to say about our tax service!
Feel free to check out our Google Reviews!